WELL is a patient communication infrastructure for healthcare. We enable enterprise health systems, private practices, and vendors to conduct seamless conversations with patients across multiple channels — including texting, email, telephone, and live chat.
With WELL, patients receive all of their healthcare communication from one trusted source — their provider. The platform empowers service representatives to converse with patients in real time, ensuring patients feel heard while driving staff efficiency and increased revenue.
Founded in 2015, WELL is based in Santa Barbara, California and is the highest rated patient engagement software on G2. WELL serves many of the country’s leading health systems and more than 20 million patients.
WELL is proud to have been named one of the 2020 Central Coast Best Places to Work by the Pacific Coast Business Times and one of the 2020 Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare. To learn more about WELL, please visit our LinkedIn.
WELL’s Client Success team is looking for an Inside Account Manager to join our growing organization. You will drive clients’ use of the WELL platform and ensure client satisfaction.
You will be responsible for managing an assigned book of business to deliver on all client facing needs. This includes owning all client related operations calls, inquiries, and delivering on operational build items for in-flight projects. Additionally, you will also be responsible for driving strong outcomes and attaining retention for all customers in your assigned book of business. As the liaison between WELL and our clients, you are an expert communicator and client advocate.
This position is an exciting opportunity if you are looking to be at the forefront of healthcare technology and are passionate about client satisfaction.
- Prepare for and lead ongoing client operations calls.
- Ensure that all customer requests are appropriately documented, communicated and resolved.
- Partner with WELL Support to effectively track, triage, and resolve open issues.
- Partner with Sales Operations on strategic account projects or expansion/growth opportunities.
- In coordination with Marketing, communicate product functionality and enhancements to your assigned customers.
- Develop a deep understanding of WELL's functionality. Fully understand all product features/functions/values.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with your book of business.
- 2+ years of experience in SAAS support, account management, operations or equivalent
- 1 year of experience with customer relationship management
- Self-motivated, driven individual who takes full ownership of solving problems
- Some experience in a Mid-Market / entrepreneurial / startup environment
- Skilled at handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- A mindset of inclusion and inspiration
- BA or BS from an accredited 4 year university
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and interest
- Healthcare experience
WELL is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA. Today, all WELL positions are remote, and we are looking forward to when our company returns to in-office work. The majority of our company works out of our headquarters full-time. WELL believes that there is value in a team working in the same environment. We are looking for candidates that are open to relocating to Santa Barbara once WELL resumes in-office work.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
Fantastic remote company culture – frequent Zoom company events (Lunch & Learns, trivia, yoga, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many creative Slack channels.
Workplace groups – company committees available for all to join (Diversity & Inclusion and Workplace Engagement).
Learning and development – frequent events and tools available to help our employees #PursueGrowth.
Career mobility – we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams.
MacBook Pro provided
Unlimited vacation/PTO and a flexible work schedule
Generous equity package
Full health benefits – medical/dental/vision
WELL Health Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at WELL are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
WELL is dedicated to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and express their thoughts and opinions. WELL is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; WELL will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.
Apply for this Position