WELL is a patient communication infrastructure for healthcare. We enable enterprise health systems, private practices, and vendors to conduct seamless conversations with patients across multiple channels — including texting, email, telephone, and live chat.
With WELL, patients receive all of their healthcare communication from one trusted source — their provider. The platform empowers service representatives to converse with patients in real time, ensuring patients feel heard while driving staff efficiency and increased revenue.
Founded in 2015, WELL is based in Santa Barbara, California and is the highest rated patient engagement software on G2. WELL serves many of the country’s leading health systems and more than 20 million patients.
WELL is proud to have been named one of the 2020 Central Coast Best Places to Work by the Pacific Coast Business Times and one of the 2020 Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare. To learn more about WELL, please visit our LinkedIn.
Here at WELL we know that customers are the foundation of our business, and that it’s our responsibility not only to support them throughout their WELL journey, but to provide them with strategic guidance on how to make the most out of the WELL platform along the way. WELL’s Client Success team is responsible for delivering and delighting our customers.
A critical role on the Client Success team is the Client Success Associate (CSA). We are looking for a talented CSA to join our team. You are a positive, energetic, self-starter who thrives on diving deep to solve customer problems and providing world-class customer support. You would work directly under our Director of Client Operations, and work alongside a team of hardworking CSAs and Support Engineers.
This position will not only provide you the opportunity to get first-hand client-facing experience, but also prepare you for higher-level roles in areas such as product implementation, account management, and customer success.
YOU WILL LOVE THIS ROLE IF:
- You are comfortable with a changing and dynamic environment.
- You are a motivated self-starter who energetically digs in on complex topics.
- You are highly curious and always find yourself wanting to learn more.
- You enjoy working in a collaborative, team environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES (Day to day)
- Manage, research, and resolve incoming support requests (via email) from our customers.
- Host scheduled customer calls to better understand product-use cases and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Take full-responsibility of partnering with technical contacts (engineering, product management, etc.) at WELL to surface and resolve customer issues.
- Own the full communication life-cycle of customer issues from creation (via email/support ticket), to issue resolution and ticket closure.
- Contribute to the creation of Support Articles which enable customers to self-serve with WELL educational resources and content.
- Act as a strong “voice-of-the customer” in surfacing and advocating for areas of product and process improvement, to help us better serve and support our customers.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- 0-1 year(s) in a technical support, account management or implementation role
- Demonstrate proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Build and maintain both internal and external relationships
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, and a quick, curious learner
- Familiarity with customer support software (eg. Zendesk, Salesforce Service Cloud, JIRA)
WELL is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA. Today, all WELL positions are remote, and we are looking forward to when our company returns to in-office work. The majority of our company works out of our headquarters full-time. WELL believes that there is value in a team working in the same environment. We are looking for candidates that are open to relocating to Santa Barbara once WELL resumes in-office work.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
Fantastic remote company culture – frequent Zoom company events (Lunch & Learns, trivia, yoga, cooking classes, book clubs, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many creative Slack channels.
Workplace groups – company committees available for all to join (Diversity & Inclusion and Workplace Engagement).
Learning and development – frequent events and tools available to help our employees #PursueGrowth.
Career mobility – we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams.
Santa Barbara office perks: dog-friendly office, healthy (and unhealthy snacks), Kombucha on tap, light-filled space, Sonos workplace, ergonomic desk setup, and the occasional taco truck.
MacBook Pro provided
Unlimited vacation/PTO and a flexible work schedule
Generous equity package
Full health benefits – medical/dental/vision
WELL Health Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at WELL are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
WELL is dedicated to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and express their thoughts and opinions. WELL is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; WELL will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.
Apply for this Position