WELL is a patient communication infrastructure for healthcare. We enable enterprise health systems, private practices, and vendors to conduct seamless conversations with patients across multiple channels — including texting, email, telephone, and live chat.
With WELL, patients receive all of their healthcare communication from one trusted source — their provider. The platform empowers service representatives to converse with patients in real time, ensuring patients feel heard while driving staff efficiency and increased revenue.
Founded in 2015, WELL is based in Santa Barbara, California and is the highest rated patient engagement software on G2. WELL serves many of the country’s leading health systems and more than 20 million patients.
WELL is proud to have been named one of the 2020 Central Coast Best Places to Work by the Pacific Coast Business Times and one of the 2020 Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare. To learn more about WELL, please visit our LinkedIn.
WELL is seeking an experienced Graphic Designer / Junior Art Director to propel our Marketing team forward. As an integral member of a hyper-growth company, you will craft WELL’s brand by designing images that communicate our mission: to make going to the doctor as easy as visiting a friend.
The Graphic Designer / Junior Art Director reports to the Head of Marketing but will support the entire organization as needs arise. Your decisions will inform design across the company, including marketing, sales, recruiting, and customer service initiatives.
We are seeking a capable designer who can both execute marketing design and guide the vision for a cohesive, enterprise B2B brand by bringing industry best practices in-house. This is an exciting opportunity if you are looking for a chance to initiate real change and take responsibility for the success of the team.
- Generate engaging designs that accurately communicate WELL’s value to niche audiences
- Guide the evolution of WELL’s brand by setting and enforcing style standards
- Educate team members on brand guidelines and the reasoning behind your creative choices
- Keep the WELL brand and design processes current with changing trends
- Self-manage multi-channel visual campaigns, including international localization
- Manage design contractors, reviewing design for brand consistency and quality
- BA in Graphic Design or related field required, BFA preferred
- 4+ years agency or client experience in graphic and visual design
- 1+ year(s) managing direct or indirect reports, contractors
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.)
- Solid visual design expertise in typography, layout, color, and brand systems
- Experience self-managing multiple projects while accommodating changing priorities
- A proven track record of leading cross-functional teams without authority
- Desire and ability to drive projects from conceptualization to completion
- Ability to resolve feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Experience designing for a C-Level, enterprise B2B audience
- Photography experience
- Start-up experience
- Healthcare experience
WELL is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA. Today, all WELL positions are remote, and we are looking forward to when our company returns to in-office work. For this role, we are open to candidates that would like to relocate to Santa Barbara, or those that currently reside within the United States that are seeking a permanently remote role. Historically, remote team members visit the Santa Barbara office regularly, and we’ve found that works best when they are on the West Coast, specifically in Southern California.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
Fantastic remote company culture – frequent Zoom company events (Lunch & Learns, trivia, yoga, cooking classes, book clubs, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many creative Slack channels.
Workplace groups – company committees available for all to join (Diversity & Inclusion and Workplace Engagement).
Learning and development – frequent events and tools available to help our employees #PursueGrowth.
Career mobility – we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams.
Santa Barbara office perks: dog-friendly office, healthy (and unhealthy snacks), Kombucha on tap, light-filled space, Sonos workplace, ergonomic desk setup, and the occasional taco truck.
MacBook Pro provided
Unlimited vacation/PTO and a flexible work schedule
Generous equity package
Full health benefits – medical/dental/vision
WELL Health Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at WELL are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
WELL is dedicated to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and express their thoughts and opinions. WELL is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; WELL will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.Apply for this Position